We handle the legal requirements so that our clients can concentrate on running their businesses. Our services include:
- Advising whether a limited liability company (LLC) or corporation is the right choice for your business.
- Forming your business entity and filing your company’s charter documents with the state.
- Preparing agreements that take the uncertainty out of the death or departure of a shareholder or member.
- Obtaining necessary permits and accounts required by state and local laws.
- Drafting and review of contracts.
- Collection of overdue accounts.
- Representing your business in disputes or negotiations with other parties.
- Representing your business before local governing bodies.